1. Gastroesophageal reflux disease: X-Ray diasgnosis
2. Letter to "AJP: Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology
3. To the pathological physiology of GERD
4. The function of the esophagus and gastroesophageal junction in normal and in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
5. Pathophysiology of infantile colic. Hypothesis & Treatment
6. Examination and treatment of patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease in primary care.
7. Jackhammer Esophagus
8. The development of GERD in the Ashkenazi Jewish family.