1. Gastroesophageal reflux disease: X-Ray diasgnosis
2. Physiology of esophagus & LES in healthy and GERD
3. To the pathological physiology of GERD
4. The function of the esophagus and gastroesophageal junction in normal and in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
5. Pathophysiology of infantile colic. Hypothesis & Treatment
6. Examination and treatment of patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease in primary care.
7. Jackhammer Esophagus
8. The development of GERD in the Ashkenazi Jewish family.
9. Schatzki ring & lower esophageal peptic stristure
10. Pathophysiology of lactose intolerance