1. Conservative treatment of functional constipation (Senna)
2. Method for determining megarectum
3. Is there a place for surgical treatment?
4."Recto-sigmoidectomy does not improve ...(FC)" B.Duhamel
Arch. Dis. Childh, 1960, 44,377.
5. Descending perineum syndrome in children
6. Functional Constipation. (pathological physiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment)
7. The dolichosigma partially located on the right:
8. FC-radiological diagnosis and indications for surgery.
9. X-ray examination of the anorectum.
The state of the problem in pediatric colorectal surgery.